MAERA, a non-profit organization that promotes research in management, accounting and education, is announcing an opening vacancy for a scholarship that will last for, at least, 6 months.
Will only be considered candidates that are students who have finished, or are in the last year, of their graduations or master’s degrees.
The candidates’ area of studies should be related with Languages and Translations. Preference is given to candidates that also have business areas of study in their CV.
This scholarship will give a monthly subsidy of € 125,00 corresponding to a medium of 2 labour work hours on a daily basis.
During the period of the scholarship, the scholar should perform the following tasks:
- Translation of documents in several EU languages (English and Portuguese are mandatory)
- Production and dissemination of MAERA digital contents on social networks;
- Assistance to events promoted by MAERA.
In order to apply for this scholarship vacancy, the candidates should sent to MAERA’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Letter of application with complete identification, including address, telephone, and e-mail;
- Curriculum vitae indicating relevant activities for this vacancy (if any);
- List of grades obtained on the different disciplines and final classification (if finished) of the College course;
- Other relevant documents.