MAERA – Management, Accounting and Education Research Association is a non-profit, non-governmental, organization based in Portugal acting globally. Our mission is to promote, support and disseminate research in Management, Accounting and Education.
Promotion and organization of courses, conferences, seminars, congresses, fairs and other similar events.
Awarding prizes and other forms of recognition of excellence.
- Promoting and supporting the publication of papers, books, magazines and articles of its members or of other authors whose work is considered of interest by the association.
- Promoting and supporting its members in participation in conferences, congresses and other scientific, national and international events.
- Promoting and participating in research projects, national and international.
- Working with its members and other public and private entities, and all individual or legal persons under their objectives.
- Establishing collaborative relationships and partnerships with other entities, whether professional, business or government, domestic or foreign, as part of its objectives.
- Despite his recent constitution, MAERA has supported the participation of Portuguese researchers in international conferences abroad.
- In addition MAERA has established partnerships with associations and companies that develop their action in the areas of management, accounting and education.